Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Who Says You Can't Win?

I did very well today, I made myself a cup of popcorn. No butter or salt. It was only 35 calories. I also had 2 cans of diet Dr Pepper.

Tomorrow I go on my Nevada trip with the family. I'm really worried that I will ruin everything on this trip. I may not be able to do the 2468 like I want to but I will eat as little as I can and exercise as much as I can. I know I can at least lose a couple pounds on this trip. I'm going to put my goal at 7 pounds. I think I can do that. I'm going to stay as positive as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment