Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Itching to get out


Well, I'm back. Finally have internet again. So much has happened. My family moved out of state so now I am living with a friend and her family. Suits me just fine to be honest. They don't pay attention to my habits and they have a scale in the bathroom. Makes things easier. I go to work while she goes to school and I'm usually never home anyways. I buy food and help with groceries. I give them no reason to believe that I don't eat. I go running almost every night and they they don't say anything about other than that they wish they had my dedication.

I also have a new boyfriend. I'm now doing well and am completely over Kevin. I'm so happy with him. He doesn't know about my condition though... We have only been together for about a month and it has been going so well. I don't want to ruin this. I'm so afraid of losing him. He makes me so happy. Its long distance so he calls me everyday, several times a day. We text constantly and when we see each other, it is fantastic. I feel so complete when I'm with him. It is so different than when I'm alone. I never feel that pressing numbness with him. I barely think about food at all. He even goes running with me. Its bliss with him.

I want to tell him though.

I want to share my secrets with him. He's older than me, twenty-two. But sometimes, I feel older than him. I feel these secrets weighing down. I want to share with him. I want him to enfold me in his arms and tell me everything will be alright. I want him to kiss the tears away and tell me he will help me through this.

I'm afraid to tell him.

What if its too much for him? I don't want to ruin his happiness. In every meaningful relationship I have, I wind up bringing a shadow over it. Every time. Just because I feel the need to tell them. Because I believe they deserve to know. And they do but it brings them so much unhappiness. I won't tell him right away. I will wait a little while longer. I intend to tell him... just not yet.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of stuff!

    Just tell him when you feel that you're ready, there's no reason to rush things.

    Glad you're happy :)

    ReplyDelete