Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day One Down

Well day one is over with. I did well. Drank water all day and had work/PT distract me from eating. I am confident I can keep this up tomorrow too. The only thing I hate is the headaches I get from not eating. Pain releiver doesn't seem to help at all. I do enjoy the feeling of my empty stomach though. I like the hunger pains. It lets me know I'm still in control. I don't know if I can stay in control, however. My birthday is a week away and I don't know what my friends have planned. I'm hoping I can just get "sick" and avoid eting too much. Right now there isn't too much to report, I'll post again tomorrow. Time to read :) I'm on the second book of the Lord of the Rings series... I'm such a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment