Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Going strong

So I have now gone two days without eating and I actually feel really good about it. I mean, I'm exhausted and have all the normal symptoms you get with starvation, but I'm doing really well. I know I was trying to do the ABC but I feel so strong right now. I want to see how many days I can fast. I'm going to try for a week. The ABC will be more like a rough guidline if I start feeling weak and think I might fail.



Its almost three in the morning... you would think I would be dead asleep right now... not so much. I know my body wants to sleep and I think if I lay there long enough I might actually sleep but as of right now, I really don't want to go to bed. Not really sure why. Might be because I have been drinking water and diet soda like none other so I have to get up and go to the bathroom every five minutes. I'm doing good though and I'm really proud of myself, I haven't been able to fast in a while. I'm finally getting back to my old groove.



Here is a completely unrelated picture:






No comments:

Post a Comment