Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh the joys of living without family!



Went grocery shopping yesterday. Of course I had a roommate with me but he's a guy, he never pays attention to what I eat (or don't eat). Neither of them do, they are rarely ever home so I just dirty up a plate and put it in the sink and I'm good to go. Guess I should call this post the joys of living with guys instead buuut that might give the wrong impression :p





Anyways, I got to get everything that would keep me from bingeing too badly. I mean, yes, I did get a lot of food for the guys too but I never eat it cause I always feel guilty for eating their stuff. Which is really good, it keeps me on track. I got low fat yogurt, those special K bars (strawberry, my favorite!) and I know candy isn't the best for you buuut I couldn't resist. I got fruit roll ups but surprisingly they are only 50 cals so if I get a sweet tooth, one of those works wonders and I never feel the need to lose control and eat the whole pack. So I'm really excited about staying on track. I also got the usual apples, bananas, celery, salad and the like





I got the yogurt so I can stop my fast slowly. I seem to be doing good so far. I do have a little concern about ruining this fast too soon with all the new food in the house but I'm still feeling strong. I just hope I can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment