Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

So far...

I feel like complete and utter shit right now. Just a series of events in the past two days have put me in the worst of moods. I'm making today a fast day. I can't stand the idea of having to eat today. I really just want to curl up into a ball and cry. They aren't even big things that set me off. Just a bunch of little things all strung together.

He left yesterday. That is the big one... was in a bad mood from the start once I had to say good bye. My friend broke up with her ass hole boyfriend so I had to spend all day cheering her up and I wouldn't have minded otherwise, I was just not in the mood to listen to it. Listening to her complain about it all day put me in an even worse mood. Especially knowing that she will just take him back, anyways. Regardless of how bad he treats her. Probably makes me a bad friend I'm sure. Writing all these things about her but I need to vent.

I also lost my bank card so I couldn't cash a check that I desperately needed as the banks were closed and I was trying to use an ATM. Wash machines in my apartment complex only take bank cards, as I only moved here recently, I didn't know that and had 5 dollars worth of quarters ready. So I have next to nothing to wear.

I know, I'm whining but this new year so far is crap. If this is how its going to be all year I'm ready to just crawl into bed and wait for the next year to come. Everything else is going ok, I suppose. I just have to wait until tomorrow to do everything I need to get done. Whatever... happy new years everyone. Hope yours is going better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment