Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Monday, February 8, 2010

107!!!!!!

Thaaat's right! I made it back down to 107. I'm 9 pounds away from my UGW!! I am so excited about this! I will finally look perfect for Bret. Skinny, like I always imagine myself to be.

Speaking of Bret... oi vey... Well I have no idea how to let Kevin down. He has hurt me pretty badly, cheating on me and ignoring me for so long. Finally when I am ready to move on, he tries to suck me back in. He claims to love me more than anything, tells me he needs me. And though he has hurt me, I am afraid to hurt him.

Then there is Bret... tall, funny, intelligent Bret. I like him so much. We have been texting every night, talking everyday. He really seems to like me, I am amazed. I just hope this all works out. I really want to be more than friends with Bret. I'm just a little closer to getting him.... a few more pounds and I WILL have him. Wow, just listen to me. I sound like a psycho... But 107! I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment