Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update... Oh Boy

Me and Kevin broke up.. not hat I didn't see it coming but doesn't mean I'm still not hurting about it. But, I guess I didn't exactly stop it from happening. I mean... I kinda told him my feelings about Bret and turns out I shouldn't have felt guilty about only having feeling for him. Kevin wound up cheating on me multiple times. Of course I cried and walked out on him. We haven't spoken to each other since. Buuut, I do have a tutor session with Bret tomorrow. I'm quite nervous.

We have been messaging back and forth on facebook and now we have each other's phone numbers so we have been texting as well. He makes me so nervous. And I really like him.

In other news, my mother is out of the hospital and making progress. My dad will be visiting on sunday. I also had a good day, only had 500 calories. Well I don't have much time today to type much but I will definitely let you know what happens with Bret tomorrow... I feel kind of pathetic. I keep expecting something to happen tomorrow when really, its likely nothing will happen at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment