Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

"You Can't Have Your Cake and Eat It Too"

Well, as you know, I had a tutoring session with Bret today. Nothing of interest happened. We studied for about 20 minutes and I was too nervous and stupid to think of anything funny or witty.

It doesn't matter though, tonight we have been texting since 11:30 pm and it is now 1:40 am. But before I get ahead of myself, let me tell you about earlier today...

Well, I was feeling a little dejected and more than a little upset about my idiocy at expecting anything with Bret during our tutor session. Kevin came along and I thought "hey, he still wants me. Why not him?" So I slept with him. I felt so dirty, though. Like, I wanted to cry during the whole thing. I just felt worse about myself.

And then I got a forward, of course I send it to Bret (any chance to talk to him). He texted back, playfully flirting back and forth. Turns out he does like me! And I like him (obviously). He wants me to really think about this before jumping into a relationship right away. He knows mine and Kevin's history and he says he doesn't want me to regret anything. So, that is what I am going to do. I can't really think rationally at the moment... I'm a little tipsy and I am still extremely happy that he likes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment