Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Friday, February 5, 2010

"Love is a Battlefield"

Ha ha I know what a lame title but I couldn't help my self. That was my cheesy side peeking out. Aaaanyways... Well... I have 6 guys on my plate, apparently. Kevin is telling me he wants me back, this guy named Buster (a total hottie but also a complete ass) keeps texting me and says I should have sex with him, then this guy, Carlos, is trying to get me to do stuff with him, And then a guy named Matt won't leave me alone and Cody is trying to get with me too and the only one I really want to pay attention to or have attention paid to me by is Bret.

What is it that these guys see?! Are they so desperate to have sex that they will take any fat lump of shit?! They are so annoying! I'm ignoring all but Bret. He is the only decent one, he askes me questions about myself and speaks of things that are actually relevant. He is so mature. Those other guys can't even compete with him, he is on a waaay higher level than them and I am determined to have him. Despite this ugly fat body I am cursed with, I will have him.

We were chatting with each other for like three hours tonight. It makes me feel good. I'm trying not to get my hopes up that he might like me but its so hard when it seems like he might... I just hope I don't blow whatever this is by doing something stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment