Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Not too shabby

Well today I had,
1 low fat yogurt (160 cals)
2 breakfast bar (280 cals)
1/2 cup of hamburger helper minus the hamburger (100 cals)
1 low fat chocolate bar (40 cals)
today's total intake: 580 calories It was a good day.

My mother is still in the hospital, my dad in rehab and here I am again. Watching my brothers, being ignored by my boyfriend and getting texted by the guy I'm beginning to like more than I really should. Hmm...

1 comment: