Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Getting back on the band waggon

After a complete mess of binging and laziness, I have started a new regimen/competition with one of my good ana text buddies. I am no longer binging, have more motivation than ever and I have even lost weight! Tomorrow my plan is to eat only up to 300 calories (maybe less) as well as work out for 2 hours. I cannot wait. Today all I had was a breakfast bar (120 calories). I also ran for an hour. Hope you are all doing good :) Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment