Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why is it so unattainable?

All I want is a little peace. Can't I just be left alone? I have turned my cell phone off, the incessant ringing and vibrating was driving me further into chaos. Nosy people trying to get into my business. People too fed up with their own lives, looking for more drama. They are like blood sucking parasites when it comes to this gossiping shit.

I had the house to myself most of the day, blasted Three Days Grace and read most of the time. I'm trying to keep my mind off of recent events, I can't think about them and so I can't have silence. I read to escape. How can I escape with my "friends" coming to see whats going on though?
Once I get rid of one person, another shows up. Now that I'm the group's whore, I'm suddenly more interesting.. Something to judge and talk about. Somebody to be two faced and bitchy to. UGH! I just want it all to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment