Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Friday, March 5, 2010

I warned you...

I wrote a few more poems.. They are kind of sad but I like them.

All Consuming

I can feel the darkness creeping inside
These sad emotions I try to hide
I fake a laugh, a little smile
Keeping the pain inside a little file
I can't stand the silence, hate to be alone
The pain consumes me, cuts to the bone
There is a storm inside, chaos in my head
As these thoughts persist, I almost wish to be dead
The feeling subsides, my eyes no longer full of tears
I try to forget, try to let go of my fears
I try not to think, try to get rid of all the pain
But the tears start again
I begin to realize that I cannot win
The darkness consumes me and I cave in


This Flower

This flower, once blooming
Now stands dead and wilting
The snow has come, the garden is barren
This flower, a dull reminder,
A dead reflection of what has been
Winter has forever settled, the garden gone
This flower, dead and wilting
Is all that's left


I have a few more but I want to tweek them and make sure they are completely finished before I post them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment