Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Long time, no see

It feels like forever since I have posted. I guess I haven't really been feeling up to it for some reason. Nothing really new has come up, though to be honest. I'm still a fat cow who eats too much and doesn't exercise enough. My mind is still full of chaos. But I am making progress in the ways of my emotions, yesterday I laughed, a real laugh. It felt so odd, but it was nice. Its been so long since I have laughed like that. I was with Bret and we were just chatting, it was a nice sunny day and I was just in a great mood. I hope I can feel like that more often.
I have started to run every morning and night. It feels great and I hope it will make a difference. Well I hope you all are well and I do intend to start posting more often. As always stay strong and we can all get through this together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment