Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

BINGE


Why the hell is it that once night comes I have to go and binge!? I was doing so fucking well today and I had to screw it all up because I was craving that damn chocolate! And then I had to go for the chips!! What the hell is wrong with me?! Why can't I just sleep at night like a NORMAL person? Why do I have to be such a FAT fucking FAILURE?! It is really absolutely disgusting. I make myself sick. Its times like these that I wish I could throw up. I feel so gross and I lost all that control I worked so hard to have. I'm going to start the 2468 all over again tomorrow. I'll have 200 calories and I will run. I can't allow this to happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment