Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Plan


I decided to do another fast. Only for this weekend, then I will start the 2468 on Monday. I will allow myself water, tea and that 0 cal juice that my parents like to buy. I really need to stay focused now that I am so close to my goal weight. I got a bracelet in the mail today from my pen pal. Its a red and black beaded ana bracelet with silver hearts and a silver dragon fly. I love it and it will be a constant reminder of my goal for when I don't have access to a computer.

I just hope I will be able to get away with not eating during Christmas. It shouldn't be too hard. I have to go to my boyfriends house after I eat at my parent's so I can just say that I am eating with them and so can't eat a whole lot and when I get to my boyfriend's house I will tell him I already ate at my house. It should be ok. I must remember, nothing tastes as good as thin feels.



No comments:

Post a Comment