Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The holidays


My plan worked perfectly. I didn't have any problems with over eating. I was the only one at both dinners to keep my stomach empty but for a bit of veggies. I'm still empty and I feel so light and accomplished.

I got a Dance Dance Revolution mat for Christmas and it has an exercise mode where you dance to a certain amount of songs and it will tell you how many calories you burned. I got a new one because my brothers broke my older one. I played it all day yesterday. I'm so happy I got another one. Its kind of a sneaky way to exercise, my mom is complaining that I am too skinny and she is trying to get me to eat more and keeps trying to keep me from going to the gym. I have to keep reminding her that I am 18 and can do what I want. Of course I also tell her I'm just trying to stay healthy and I don't go to the gym the whole time I'm gone, although I really do, I just want to keep her from worrying about me too much. The DDR will be amazing because she just sees it as another video game. So she is totally clueless about why I like it so much. Which is good because it keeps her from making all those comments that, oddly enough, make me feel guilty. She tells me I'm too skinny and you would think I would be happy because she thinks I'm skinny. But I'm not too skinny.. I'm not skinny enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment