Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

So Forgetful


I have been forgetting to stretch in the mornings and I woke up so late today. At least it's an excuse to skip breakfast and lunch. I almost forgot that I was fasting. Can you believe it?! Luckily I didn't eat. I have been having such horrible memory lapses lately. Most likely from lack of sleep (I didn't fall asleep til 5 in the morning!) I'm working on that, I know good sleeping habits will help in losing weight.

I have decided to start making a to do list for myself everyday, so I can't forget what I need to do and if I need a distraction, I can just find something on that list and do it. They will be anything from pay the electric bill to take a shower to read a chapter in a book. That should help a lot. Plus writing to my pen pals should keep me busy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment