Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

First time


Well, this is my first time blogging but I must let you know right away, Some things on here may be triggering and I will not be held accountable if they are, I do not encourage this lifestyle for anyone, it is just the way I live. I must also warn that I may write about things that you may find... less than enjoyable, for that I am sorry but I want to give this a go.

That said, you may call me Mary (it is not my real name but I prefer it that way). I have suffered from an Ed for quite a while now and I feel writing about it will help me. I don't expect anyone to read my blogs. This writing is purely for my personal benefit.

So far, I have been fasting for two days and my stomach is still complaining and hurts quite a bit. I have one more day to endure, then I will break this fast slowly and start eating about 300-400 cals a day. I hope to be 105 pounds by the end of this month, I think I can do it. I am 109 at the moment, I only have 4 more pounds to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment