Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

YES!

Managed to starve myself today and yesterday. I doubt I will be able to keep it up tomorrow considering its Christmas and all but I will be able to eat very little. Such as a few carrots or celery and some crackers from my family's dinner and from my boyfriend's family's dinner. I'm glad I have manged to keep control. I even exercised for three hours each day. I'm going to try to keep my calories at about 400-500 calories. Wish me luck! Sorry this is so short, I don't have much time to type for long, still have tons to do in preparation for tomorrow. Stay strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment