Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Distraction


I am mostly typing out this post because I am in desperate need of a distraction. I don't know why it is getting so hard for me to resist food lately but I need to overcome it. I did well today though. I had string cheese= 80 cals and then a piece of bread with a very thin layer of peanut butter on it which is roughly 170 cals I went a little over the 200 calorie intake that i was going for but I can work it off later tonight.

I do feel a lot better than I did yesterday. It might be because I haven't looked in the mirror all day and have kept myself as busy as possible. I was feeling so horrible but I musy congratulate myself. I didn't cut. It has been about a week or so and I seem to be doing good. I hope I can keep it up.

I might just go to bed early tonight if I can. Last night I didn't get to sleep until after 4 am and the night before that it wasn't until around 5 am. Its been like that for roughly a month now and I need to sleep because this lack of sleep is really bringing me down and making it harder for me to do anything. Even sleeping pills don't work! I'm hoping that will change tonight though. Well I can't really think of anything else to type about so I will post again tomorrow I suppose. Stay Strong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment