Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dysfunctional? please... its worse than that!


Well now my step brother is in town and of course he has to criticize anything and everything about me. My mom is the same damn way. She got pissed at me for not being able to find somebody's address on Google. Then she comes home tells me what a fuck up I am. A few minutes later she comes to me and says "Oh, I found the address in about three seconds." Then she tries to apologize by saying oh I'm just so stressed! Your dad keeps bugging me to let him come home and bills are always coming in. It just goes on and on but its not real. I may sound harsh but if you knew her you would believe it too. She plays it up! She likes to act like the fucking victim! And I am so sick and tired of it! She LOVES to rub it in my face that my parents are fuck ups (she is my step mom and if I didn't believe that I have to stay there for her and my brothers and keep things together, believe me I would be gone). She brags on and on about what a great mother she is when she is never here and I'm the one taking care of everything! Plus, her two sons are fat little douche bags! The doctors literally told her that they are over weight but she won't believe it. And they call me fat.. ugh I may be fat, but not half as fat as them. She acts as if she is the only one working and doing everything. I'm working AND going to school AND taking care of everything in this damn house! I'm sorry for the rant but I had to get it out. It's been a really stressful day. I have had to deal with my three brothers today and my mom and I had both had today off meaning I had to eat waaay more than I ever would otherwise. And I'm tired because I only had a few hours of sleep plus I have been doing all chores around the house to try to make that bitch happy. I swear its impossible for her to just say thank you. I had like 900 cals because of her. I'm running for two hours tonight. And tomorrow I'm not eating anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment