Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

doing well


Well yesterday, I ate nothing. Today I have eaten nothing so far... I don't know what it is but I'm so afraid to eat anything. I bought some spearmint gum to keep my mouth busy and not think of how hungry I am. Every time I decide I will eat a little bit, I get disgusted and wind up throwing it away. I'm strong, I don't want to poison myself with that crap.

Last night I went to a friend's house and got high for the first time... I know bad bad blah blah blah. But I was curious. Anyways, when I looked down at my thighs... they looked skinny. I actually felt skinny and beautiful for a change! I felt sexy and I was happy. But when I woke up today I looked in the mirror and realized how wrong I was. I am nothing but fat. It will change though, when I am 98 pounds I will be way happier than I ever have been. I will be beautiful and thin. I'm so close, I know I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment