Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Friday, December 18, 2009

I DID IT!!!!


I am now 105 pounds! I am going to go for 98 now! I could not be happier at the moment. I stayed at 100 cals today and have been distracting myself by cleaning the house non-stop. I am so happy I am so closs to my UGW!!! 98 is the perfect weight for me. I guess I should put down my stats since I haven't done that yet... I will do it at the end of this post.

I think I am going to try 2468. It should be easy and I hear it works really well. I think I will be able to stick to it. I am also going to work out every night for an hour or so. Hell, I'm going to work out until every muscle in my body can't move anymore. I need this more than anything right now.

Ever since my dad has left, I have been losing so much more weight. Its like a distraction from everything going on at home and all the stress I have. I mean I have slipped up once and cut but I am getting better at not doing it. Making this blog was one way for me to deal with my stresses, an alternative to cutting as well as a distraction from eating. It seems to be working well so far. Well, I need to get back to cleaning, see ya!


STATS: height:5' 2"
Weight: 105 pounds!!!
HW: 130
LW:105!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment