Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I like him more than I ever expected


My boyfriend, Kevin. He doesn't let my eating habits get in between us. He always puts me first. He tells me he loves me more than anything. I honestly don't believe that I deserve him. I'm such a mess but he doesn't seem to mind. He holds me when I break down, takes the scissors out of my hand and tells me I'm beautiful and that he loves me. I am more than lucky to have him in my life. He cooks me low cal meals and treats me better than anything. He can make me smile, make me feel almost normal. I'm sorry for the gushy-ness, I just felt the need to type about my boyfriend. I love him so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment