Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Friday, January 22, 2010

"But the snow melts and the rhythm still goes on"


Ok, So I realize my last few posts have been kind of dark and sad and all... so while I was in bed last night trying to get to sleep, a thought entered my little brain. I guess you could call it an epiphany. Anyways, I realized that I don't have to continue feeling this way. I can change it. I have been feeling empty and so morose lately and that is not what I want to continue because it is just throwing everything off. I have compiled a list of things that will (hopefully) make things better and make me feel better.

1) Try something new everyday. Can be a big or small thing
2) Only aloud 500-600 cals a day
3) Exercise at least once a day for at least half an hour
4) Read a little bit everyday
5) Finish all homework on time
6) Avoid arguments with the boyfriend and try to work things out
7) Keep busy and do things whether I feel like it or not.
8) Try to smile and laugh like I used to


Well... its not a very long list but if anyone reading this has any suggestions, don't hesitate to share :) I can always use a second opinion on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment