Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ramblings of an Eighteen Year Old Nothing

Looking in the mirror, all alone
This knife in her hand,
Sliding down almost to the bone

Thoughts racing through her mind
They don't see her suffer
They all turn their heads, blind

Memories cut deeper than that knife
Things she can't forget
She cuts again, hoping to end her life

The pain sets in, the tears start to fall
She falls to the ground
She crawls out into the hall

Those memories still stuck in her head
She lays down and starts to cry
unmoving, wishing to be dead

Many hours later, she gets to her feet
still there in that hall
Her heart still pounding its beat

She is ready to face the day with a smile
Laughing and talking
With those cuts still there all the while



Ok, so i am not much of a poet but I tend to write poems every now and then. I get lines in my head and I have to write them down or I go crazy. It just happens. I really like this one though, so I had to share. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think, on any poems I put up here.







No comments:

Post a Comment