Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

well...

I was planning on fasting today but I ended up cooking dinner for the family. I couldn't help it, I had to eat something. So I had a fat free yogurt (140 calories) and thats it. I think its alright though. I played my DDR for an hour or so and burned 300 calories :) Tomorrow is sunday and I'm going to have to focus all my energies on studying for my bio test. I also have an essay to write and as my list clearly states, I need to finish my homework, whether or not I care about the grades. I care for my sanity and I believe if I don't do something about this whole not feeling thing, I'm afraid of what I will do to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment