Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lets start a riot

I'm so sick of crying! I'm so sick of being let down and feeling worthless! Why do I do this to myself?! Because I need it! I need to be perfect! I need to be beautiful! Things will start to get better, I have to believe that. I need to stop writing such depressing posts and be more positive. I need to continue trying no matter how shitty things are. I can do this! And for anyone out there feeling kicked around and worthless, you're not! You ARE worth something and you can get through anything! You are strong and beautiful and don't let anyone else tell you different! We will win because we have to! Reading Ophelia's blog made me realize that I need to be more positive. That I can stay strong. And if I can then so can you! So hang in there. I love my little group of followers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment