Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Nothing Tastes as Good as Thin Feels..."

Do you have any idea how often I repeat this to myself non-stop, all the time.Instead of having a "proper" breakfast or lunch, I had a low fat yogurt for each meal. You would think I would be miserable in my hunger but being the freak I am, I enjoy it! I love the emptiness and the feeling of being light. I'm perfectly happy being hungry and starving myself. I don't understand what's wrong with me! Why would anyone want this?

I have a friend who I am beginning to despise because she is saying that she is anorexic. She eats like one meal a day, one time and decides she wants to be anorexic "just to lose this baby fat." Her exact words. It makes me so mad!! Who does that shit?! I'm sorry for the cussing but, you can't just DECIDE to be anorexic to lose weight. It doesn't work like that! She just makes me feel so angry because she uses it as a way to get more attention!! There is a lot more to it than just losing weight. There is guilt, sadness, the self abuse... I mean I don't think she even knows what anorexia is. She doesn't see it as a disease. I went to her house yesterday and she had like 3 pieces of cake to herself, laughs and says "I can stop being anorexic for a little while." It just makes me so mad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment