Disclaimer of sorts

The things I write about on this blog may be less than pleasant. I do not wish to be held accountable for anything that is triggering or offensive to you and I am sorry if it is. If you are on this page then you have confirmed that you are 18 or older, if you are not I strongly recommend that you leave, please.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Well I Wish You Were as Good as You at Caring and Trusting"

My mom tried to commit suicide.. I found her on the floor in the bathroom. I had to call the ambulance and they pumped her stomach. I'm so shaken right now. I feel terrible. I just feel like I keep getting kicked while already on the ground. I'm just failing at everything. I have to be strong for everyone. I have been crying almost every time I find myself alone. I don't know how to make things better. I'm so lost.

I'm trying though, that has to count for something right? I mean, I'm not going to give up. As much as I think about just giving up and cutting deep enough to kill doesn't mean I will. My family needs me and I could never do that to them. I may lie and sneak but I would never leave them like that. It is such a selfish act. That is why I'm so mad at my mom. How could she do that to us?

I will find a way to fix my family though. My dad is already in rehab.. that's a step forward. My mom will get help to.. she has to. I have to fix this. I'm the only one who can.

No comments:

Post a Comment